Thursday, March 20, 2014

Games and LIFE

These past few years have been challenging to my family and myself. Lots of things has changed and I have had several complete paradigm shifts. Much has happened and much is left to understand. For those of you who do not already know, my wife has been told she has an auto immune disorder by her doctor and we are seeking treatment.  This was caused by the little "friend", an IUD called Miriena. Under normal circumstances they say that this does not happen but see this little "friend" migrated - that is - it took a little holiday around her insides before having to be removed surgically. This has caused her much pain and grief and along the way we have lost and gained friends and family. To those that have left I say good riddance. Friends and family need to support one another and really listen. To those that are still around I say welcome and I am very blessed to know you.

I am looking forward to this weekend of boardgames, ravenloft, and shinnagans with my friends! For those of you at Megacon I say have a great time. Game on! We look forward toward the future with hope for science and faith in ourselves.

We continue to game and have fun but I question many things about what I was brought up to believe. Perhaps this is will be my only personal post on here but perhaps not. A blog is a nice place to get down thoughts and feelings. Namaste', God Bless, and Be Well.

No comments:

Post a Comment