Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cthulhu's in my Mailbox (In C Minor)

I got a new present today! For almost half MSRP!



Cthulhu's in my mailbox, Cthulhu's in my mailbox
Cthulhu's in my mailbox.. now it's time to die.
Cthulhu's in my mailbox, Cthulhu's in my mailbox,
Cthulhu's in my mailbox.. players gonna cry.

Oh the great old one's arrive and he's woken from his bed
Oh the great old nasty's come out and soon the pc's will all be dead

Cause

Cthulhu's in my mailbox, Cthulhu's in my mailbox
Cthulhu's in my mailbox.. now it's time to die.
Cthulhu's in my mailbox, Cthulhu's in my mailbox,
Cthulhu's in my mailbox.. players gonna cry.

Oh it's time we started to get on with the end
Cthulhu's woke up from his sleepy bed
It's soon time to have lots of great tentacled fun
Look how fast all of my players run

Cause

Cthulhu's in my mailbox, Cthulhu's in my mailbox
Cthulhu's in my mailbox.. now it's time to die.
Cthulhu's in my mailbox, Cthulhu's in my mailbox,
Cthulhu's in my mailbox.. players gonna cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment