Sunday, July 14, 2013

Orc of Constant Sorrow



I am a orc of constant sorrow
I've caused much trouble all my day.
I bid farewell to the old lair
The place where I was hatched and raised.
(The place where he was hatched and raised)

For six adventurers they are in trouble
No treasures here in the underground
For in this room I'm setting an ambush
They have no friends to help them now.

[chorus] They have no friends to help them now

It's fare thee well ya bastard fighter
Your rogue never saw that arrow trap
It was made by my buddy Scaletoad
Perhaps you’ll die upon this spear.

[chorus] Perhaps he'll die upon this spear.

I will toss you in to the meatpot
For many days your meat will stew
Then I’ll add some pepper
Just wait until you fail your save.

[chorus] Just wait until you fail your save.

Maybe your friends think I'm just a minion
My face you'll never see no more.
But there is one promise that is given
Your body will stew and that’s for sure.

[chorus] We’ll eat your party and that’s for sure.

1 comment: