Saturday, May 25, 2013

Ravenloft - The Black Chalice

Starting up a Roll20 Virtual Table-Top game set in Ravenloft using the Pathfinder rules.  If you are interested let me know.  Also we have started up a forum game of Call of Cthulhu and have a few spots left if anyone wants to play that one. I am very interested in the VTT because I was able to setup all of the pieces for the start of the Ravenloft campaign and pull in a few 'what ifs' as well all in different scenes.  I was also able to add music elements as well as maps and tokens (meeples). I am impressed so far. I will keep you posted with progress on that game.


2 comments:

  1. Wish I'd've seen this page back in May (if it hasn't started yet, then YES, i'd like to participate!)...my Pathfinder Ravenloft starts today and I'd like to see how others are handling thier adventures in the mists...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ravenloft game was put on hold nykrat due to low turnout. I did start a Justice and Life campaign for Shaintar set in Shaya'Nor which is very similar.

    ReplyDelete