Sunday, April 7, 2013

Changes

It is with some sadness that we have decided to close our normal business operations. The books will be available from RPGNOW as pdf and as print on demand. We will be releasing The Big Top Edition but it will not have art and will be very reasonably priced under five dollars for download from RPGNOW. The following changes will be made this month.
1. The websites will be taken down. This blog will remain and will continue to be the vehicle for me sharing my gaming experiences with you. There will be some changes as far as the nature of this blog (more on that below).
2. We will sell our remaining stock of miniatures and books through our current website until it is taken down sometime this month at which time the printed books and miniatures will be available solely by contacting me through cronickain@gmail.com
3. What we have is what we have. We will not be doing anymore print runs or miniature casting. We currently have about 100 books left of various types in print so if you want it email us. The books will be sold on a first come first serve basis.
4. Kickstarter contributors that contributed for Reel to Real and Big Top Edition will receive free copies of the pdf if you email me at the above email.  For those Kickstarter contributors that paid to get a cast of their very own miniature for the game those will be available as a limited print resin cast. You will then receive your figure specifically made for you. All Kickstarter miniatures are listed in the Big Top Edition under (Cousin Faction).
5. We MAY continue to do books but the prices will be significantly lowered as we will not be offering new art with them. We will continue to recycle art that we do own on the books we publish. This is a decision I made due to the costs of putting these books together versus the return. It just does not make financial sense at this time.
6. This blog will continue to offer the DM Advice, Player Advice (From Under a Rock), Campaign Stories, Gaming AARs, Gaming Hints, Books, Boardgames, Stories etc as it has but we are adding an additional feature.
Faith and Gaming
....Some of you already know that I am on fire for our Lord Jesus Christ and some of you might just be learning this. Trust me. If you knew me years ago you would see how much he has changed me from a sinful, selfish man into a forgiven loving caring servant. That being said I feel that He wants me to use my writing and in particular this blog to connect with the community of Christian gamers out there. This is why I have decided to add a new column to this blog that explores gaming from a Christian perspective. We will go over all manner of different aspects of the hobby and how we can use it to further the Kingdom of God. I will also discuss what we might want to avoid in gaming and other things I have learned in my walk. Rest assured, it will be a fun journey and one that I am being lead to pursue. I welcome everyone to these discussions who wish to come with an open mind and an open heart. I ask that if you are not a believer or have a different faith that you do decide to contribute that you do so with kindness and compassion.
7. Lastly, I want to thank each and everyone of you fans, friends, family members and others who have contributed to this blog and my gaming happiness over the years.  We truly are a community and I am proud to call you friends.

God Bless You,
Rob


No comments:

Post a Comment