Sunday, August 5, 2012

15mm WWI, WWII, Zombies and Pulp For Sale

I am continuing to dig up stuff that I no longer need.  As before I would like to sell these guys in lots. Please email me or respond to these posts if you are interested in anything. Lots include shipping if you are in the contiguous US.

Lot 01 - Lot of British Tanks (15/20mm)
These are three die cast and four plastic kits that I used for my 20mm.  
I am asking $25.00 for the lot.

Lot 02 - 15mm Various
These are a mixture of 15mm diecast and plastic kits.  
I am asking $40.00 for the lot.

Lot 03 - 15mm Zombies
This lot contains four AFVs and a bunch of unopened Rebel Minis!
Everything you need to play ATZ, Ambush Z or Mortiston USA!
They include Soldiers, Civilians, Zombies, Cultists, Vampires, Mummies and Aliens!
I am asking $55.00 for the lot.

Lot 04 - 15mm WW1 Minifigs
This lot includes Germans, French and mortar teams.
I am asking $50.00 for the lot.

Lot 05 - Flames of War - Russians
This lot includes three blisters of Flames of War Russians and an assortment of other Russians.
I am asking $40.00.

Lot 06 - Pulp Action!
This lot includes Rebel Minis Pulp Heroes, Monkey Boys, Cavemen and other goodies for a pulp game!
I am asking $40.00 for the lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment