Sunday, April 22, 2012

Game Designers Panel

I hosted a game designers panel with Richard the creator of Arkham Horror. We took turns answering questions about game design and the industry as a whole. Interestingly our answers were almost always the same or at least very similar.  The bottom line is if you want to be considered serious have a serious franchise. I learned some good tips and work progresses on several games I have in the development cycle right now.

As for Gnomecon I  think this first year they are off to a smashing start with somewhere of over three.hundred guests. This will be one to watch!

Demos of Hillbillies vs Aliens were always full! We did well and Mike from Bring Your A Game had a blast helping us keep things rolling!

More to come as I am going to go play Elder Sign with Richard.



No comments:

Post a Comment