Sunday, March 18, 2012

Possible Kickstarter for the It Came From Beyond the Still Miniature Line

I am thinking about putting together a kickstarter for the miniature line for It Came From Beyond the Still. Should that be successful I will follow that with another kickstarter for the board game with the same name. Tips? Suggestions? All very welcome and helpful. I will need to price out miniature spin casting etc. I have an awesome sculptor or two in mind already and the book is already done so I am thinking that any potential backers would receive a shirt (graphics made by scrying eye games), a personal signed copy of the book, the pdf, or a bundle to include the first box set of minis. I need to go over all of this. Like I said any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

This is kickstarter
http://www.kickstarter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment