Friday, January 6, 2012

When the Navy Walked On Historicon 2012


I am considering very possibly attending Historicon 2012 this year to showcase the various games. I have never been to Historicon and am excited about the prospect of going to this very large gaming convention. I need some volunteers who know the rules well enough to help me put on several demos of the game. I am thinking games involving ground to air forces, airfleets only and aether forces as well as games set on Mars and in Earthin.

If I can get the approval I would like to get three tables to run games in one area of the convention. I will require one GM for each table and would like to put on about 12 games over the course of the convention. You would be free to design your own games or use any of our published scenarios.You could run as many games as you wish. Anyone that volunteers to run as a demo team will recieve a demo team tee shirt as well as some free product. This is it folks! This is the official launch of what I hope to be a great gaming company. Please let me know if you are interested.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Thanks for all of the responses in email guys! We have a few game masters signed up. I could use some more! At this point I am just looking at who is interested. I am not asking for an official commitment just yet.

    ReplyDelete