- A large dark cemetery with several mausoleums and crypts.
- The players are monster hunters investigating rumors that the graveyard is inhabited by ghouls or zombies because of the very large trail of bodies.
- They have a map of the location as well as a master key that opens every crypt - save one. The master key does not open the crypt of the Du Cat family. This is the most old of the crypts.
- The DuCat's crypt is a red herring though it might be fun to have the players try to get in and explore it.
- The cemetery provides clues: some of the graves have been recently disturbed and crypts have been left open.
- There is indeed both a warren of ghouls and a group of zombies in the cemetery. This is an ancient cemetery and a curse has been put down upon the ground after Mrs.Barbara DuCat recently died from a strange and unexplained accident. She was a witch. The players can figure this out by checking out newspaper clippings etc.
- The Joined - Zombies/Ghouls
- There are 10 zombies and 10 ghouls. Each is an identical pair. The zombies are the mindless bodies of the people cursed and the ghouls are the souls trapped in a rotting body. In order to destroy them both they have to be defeated within an hour of each other. Failure to do so will result in both rising again.