- A sizable house of the beaten path looks a nice place to rest.
- The players find a house along an old road. The house looks deserted and may look like a nice place to camp for the night.
- The players enter the house and are unable to leave until they help the ghost of a child who long ago lost her sanity and now relies on her dolls to make her happy.
- The girl's name is Vandara Lightstone and her parents were cursed by the dark powers. Unfortunately she does not know why they were cursed only that her dolls keep her company.
- Her parents have been transformed into the dolls. They will kill the players if they can.
- The hause is alive and the players should have a creepy time moving about the house as it is always watching them and sometimes trips them up or causes them to lose their way.
- The house is an animorph and will continue to change shape, flex and as it is not limited to the laws of the natural plane it is able to twist back on itself and contort in any shape.
- Vandara Lightstone (LE lvl 5 commoner/ghost) use the Ravenloft Ghost supplement if you have it and give her possession and poltergeist. If not just use the ghost from the monster manual.
- Parents - George Lightstone (LE lvl10 fighter, living construct- doll), Maria Lightstone (LE lvl 7 rogue, living construct doll)
- The parents were brought to Ravenloft because they were thieves who operated in the Dales. They were routinely used by the Zhentiurm to kidnap children and bring them to the games. The dark powers thought it would be a fitting punishment for them to be the playthings for a while.
- It is Vandara who is the dark lord of this domain.
- The players cannot leave until they help Vandara find her 'dolls'.
- At will Vandara can cause 2d6 animated constructs to appear and fight the players. They always take the form of toys. She can also close the borders to her domain at will in which case doors lead ever inward and windows always overlook another corridor.