- Who said Chult’s not a good place for a vacation? The innkeeper’s a nice guy and the wait staff is fantastic! Now you settle down to a hand of cards with some locals who toss several gold on a table.
- You hold in your hands a full house. Hopefully that’s enough.
- The players are engaged in a game of cards with some locals in a Chultian bar called Luckys.
- There is already a large pile of gold on the table.
- They may use diplomacy or bluff to try to get the other side to fold first.
- Sometime during the game an ogre barges into the bar and demands payment from the barkeep for the job he did.
- It is going to take a lot of luck to get out of this one.
- The ogre is an ogre mage and the players are engaged in a card game with a group of yuan-ti cultists. The actual stakes are no less than the rights to eat the new comers.