Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We hit 100 followers!

I want to say thank you! After two  three years of blogging I've finally hit 100 members! Thank you to all of my followers and loyal fans. WTNW has been a big success and I expect it will only get bigger now that we have a full line of miniatures planned and we've included the awesome artwork of Scrying Eye Games! A big thank you to everyone who has followed this blog.

As you know we aim to cover a wide spectrum of the hobby from roleplaying to miniatures combat and everything in between. With that being said look forward to some new columns on terrain building and painting techniques. I am going to continue posting updates for WTNW and the AARs of the games as well as the DM and Player advice columns on a regular basis.

Tonight's game we continue SuperDungeon in our session III. Also my dad is joining the Chronicles of the Six after a very good game of Pirates when Liesel and Randy decided they really liked my dad and want him to join up. It'll be the first time I've roleplayed with dad. He likes combat. I am sure he'll get plenty of that. Should be a great ride!

Look for us at Rapiercon 2011 this weekend! We have a booth and will be doing demos of WTNW and of Ambush Valley. Oh and yes we will have copies of ACG002 Conflict on Mars and WTNW Core available for sale as well as an assortment of other goodies including a few Zyklops!

Again thank you! I couldn't have done it without your support!

6 comments:

  1. As follower 100, you're welcome. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see many followers in your future. More than 100. :) Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done indeed! As Tim says, may more to come, and I'm betting the success of WtNW is just starting.

    ReplyDelete