Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ambush Alley Demo - Contracting Trouble

Where and When
I will be running Force on Force up at Borderlands Comics and Games today. Borderlands is off 9A and Atlantic Blvd in Jacksonville, FL. The demo will start at 7pm and will run until we are done. I will be also trying out some rules for the upcoming Cold War Gone Hot supplement for Force on Force as I am a playtester and consultant on that project as well.

The Down and Dirty
We will be using the Contracting Trouble scenario in the FOF book under Putting it All Together. We will be using the Fog Of War random elements. I plan on this being a basic instructional time for people to learn how to play the game. I will be available as your local Pointman to answer any questions you have.

If this is your first time with AAG or indeed any wargames for that matter please feel free to stop by and ask as many questions as you wish. I will be more than happy to assist you and answer anything that I am able to answer.

I look forward to seeing you at the FLGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment