Thursday, March 31, 2011

Been Away Will Return today or tomorrow

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I've been up in Atlanta, GA from Sunday to Wednesday this week and have been caught up in other things. I went to the Drive 2011 conference at North Point Community Church. It is a leadership conference for ministry leaders but the leadership principles are something anyone can use if they follow the right path. It was something I needed to do for myself and I am very glad I went. It was very powerful.

On the gaming front I will put the next post for creating ecologies out sometime today or tomorrow. We are also about ready to release the pdf of the WTNW Conflict on Mars. It's coming soon!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.

It's been very rainy here in the south of the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment