Friday, February 18, 2011

Random Names

Ever thought "Hey I wish I could come up with a cool name for my game/book/design or whatever?" Well there's plenty of words out there and what it boils down to is making a good connection. I've created a Random Name Generator and put it out on a this group.

What does it do?

Male Names, Female Names, Tavern Names, Magic Item Names and General Names. There are multiple categories and all you have to do is click the button!

This group will be for the use of uploading gaming gadgets such as the one I wrote for gamers by gamers. Giving credit where credit's due Pork over at The Porkster in his Spacewordsofdoom post gave me this inspiration!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Blimey - you're on fire today! I love the fact you've set up the group too. Generous and practical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys. This was a lot of fun. I am going to do one for ship, planet and solar system naming next.

    ReplyDelete