Monday, February 28, 2011

martians

Eventually I plan on having several different types of Overlord models. I already have some Cephalids from the Paroom Station Line and today I ordered some tripods from the Black Hat Martian Empires line. I eventually will order some of their Cephlapods but for now I am sticking with what I have.

These are 28mm. The martians were painted with an undercoat of apple barrel royal violet. Then I liberally applied a drybrushing of Valentine pink followed by a heavy lining of bright magenta (no not that magenta or colombia). I will go back with a light ink of dark blue and before that dries I will apply a coat of plum kiss. The metal will bolt gunmetal with some greenish highlights.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, that's a stunning colour, very good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I will keep you guys posted as to the progress of these figures.

    ReplyDelete