Tuesday, January 11, 2011

WTNW Second Edition Cover Illustration and Independent Review

When I started The ArmChair General and began work on When The Navy Walked last year I had no idea how great this project would turn out! I feel that this cover encompasses everything I set out to show in WTNW, from the steambot in the foreground and the lone solider standing valiantly against it with the ironclad tank to the foreground at the right and the airship in the sky far up in the background preparing to drop bombs on the unseen forces beneath.

A big thank you goes out to James Miller of Scrying Eye Games for this wonderfully accurate cover illustration for When The Navy Walked Second Edition.

I am not just saying this because he has provided the cover either I have just about every one of his products including his really cool Ravenlands sets. I encourage everyone who wants good quality products to check out his company!

Also, be sure to check out Porky's Expanse independent review of When The Navy Walked background and setting here.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that cover is pretty freakin' awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats .... awesome cover my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWSERS!!! Great cover art....I`d hate to be that lone soldat!! Time to duck and cover...Howard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Gyro, Jmezz and Howard - Thank you! James did a fantastic job. I encourage you all to check out his store on rpgnow. His map sheets are quite professional and well worth getting! www.scryingeyegames.com

    ReplyDelete