Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Grays Prepare their War Machines!

Here are the offical Rebel Minis Grays and Tripod War Machines. There is a larger variant of the Tripod called the Skvani War Walker that will also be available. I have started working on them and as you can see they are getting ready for war! The Tripod machines come with several options. I loaded mine with all of them! The Grays come in multiple poses and have an assortment of weapons.

I primed the Tripods and the Grays and am about to drybrush and ink the Grays to give them depth. The Tripods were sprayed with Chrome paint. I think that the Chrome really brings out the style of the tripod war machines that I want.


He's waving goodbye to the Humans

Thanks to Eli Arndt for the Gray sketch. This or something very close to this will be in the final book.

3 comments:

  1. They look fantastic, more than detailed enough and with a strong sense of movement. They're even a little scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great....I'll have to get a few!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I finished the tripods last night and will post them when I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete