- Three fantasy campaigns that were ran concurrently in the same universe for the Nightlord Saga.
- Multiple playtests of the When The Navy Walked Steampunk and VSF game that culminated in the release of the second edition and the writings of the supplements Conflict on Mars and Airpirates.
- Multiple playtests of Tomorrow's War by Ambush Alley Games
- Offical Demo/Convention games featuring Ambush Valley by Ambush Alley Games with prize support.
- Offical Demo/Convention games featuring Ambush Alley Game's Force on Force using the advanced aircraft rules and featuring prize support.
- Several games of Napoleonics using Le Flu Sacre rules by Too Fat Lardies.
- A couple ACW Johnny Reb games and French Indian War with the Garrison.
- Some pulp high adventure using Rugged Adventures rules with the Garrison.
- Brushfire by On The Lamb games.
- Several games of Uncharted Seas by Spartan Games and Full Thrust by Ground Zero Games.
- Two good microarmor battles featuring modern microarmor.
- Three solid Call of Cthulhu sessions for part one of the Black Pyramid (to continue with Masks of the Seven in 2011).
- A good amount of boardgames and party games including Adventure, Small World, Life, UNO (my wife's favorite game), Cranium, Taboo, B17, Ticket to Ride, Trailer Park Wars, Redneck Life and others.
- Started the Kingmaker play by post set in the Pathfinder world of Galantia on this very forum.
Monday, December 27, 2010
Goodbye 2010 and Thank You
I am sure glad that this year is coming to a close and as I sit here typing this blog on the couch I think of what great fun I had this year and how many games I enjoyed playing. We have had a great run of gaming this year including: