Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WTNW Core II Layout Nearing Completion!

Our layout artist has earned himself a permanent position here at ArmChairGeneral!  What a magnificent job he's done setting this book up to be printed.  Now all we have to do is update the new army lists and add some of the really wonderful artwork and we're there!  I have already sent the CSA and Italian armies off to Joey and now we're just waiting for the rest of the lists to make their way back.

With the addition of the original artwork from Arsenale Shipworks and Eli Arndt this book really pops!

My personal thanks to all who really helped get this off the ground and make it what it is including the reviewers who pointing out what the book lacked.

Look for the updated print on demand version to be available before Christmas this year!  As always, if you purchased this product before just email me the receipt and I'll update you for free!  As a new company we did have some growing pains to work out before the final product and my personal thanks goes out to all who supported the indy efforts by purchasing the early releases.

WTNW: Conflict on Mars looks to be a really good supplement!  It is in playtest stages now.  If you want to be part of the playtest please email me. I am looking for honest feedback from people after they play the game a few times. All playtesters will get their names mentioned in the CoM book.

1 comment:

  1. For your cover, I'd remove the sheet list. Also I would find the best looking trees I could find with pretty bases. Make it a work of table art.

    ReplyDelete