Thursday, October 14, 2010

What a Guy!

Whoever has the best response to what I was thinking when I came up with this idea or the best comment left will receive a free copy of WTNW: Core Rules II.



When Eddie said he didn't like his teddy.
You knew he was a good kid.
When he threatened your life with a switch blade knife.
What a guy.
Makes you cry.
And I did.






But he must have been drawn into something
Making him warn me in a note which reads
What's it say. What's it say.
I'm out of my head.
Hurry or I may be dead.
They mustn't carry out their evil deeds.

4 comments:

  1. No one care to take a stab at it? It's a FREE book. Heck think about it. If just ONE person takes a stab at an answer then they will win a free book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to imagine Sauron in a corset & fishnet stockings, waving around a +3 feather boa of slaying.
    But the tunes are catchy & Gandalf does make a great Dr. Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember: "Stay sane inside insanity"
    Sorry for the double post; a Little Nell flash-back made me do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK Thomas, the free copy is yours. Email me so I have your address again and we'll send it right along this week!

    ReplyDelete