Friday, October 1, 2010

Waiting for New Baby & The Skipray!

I know that I have been absent mostly this week.  My family is waiting as we are expecting a new addition to the family.  I have been taking care of my wife and helping as much as I can with the household and have not had much time to update this site.  Bailey is expected to be born by or before October 10th 2010.  I will let everyone know as I know!

In other news J Womack of Victoria's Boys in Red fame has released the newest additional of the Aethergraph. I very much enjoy his articles and the ezine includes information for multiple scales of VSF gaming as well as fluff articles that are written in first person.  I highly recommend the ezine and wish J the best of luck on the future of the mag!  You won't be disappointed!

This is the Skipray from my friend and business associate Jim over at Arsanle Shipworks.  He is planning several more designs that will be a benefit to any VSF game!  Also these work well as Martian skiffs for WTNW: Conflict on Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment