Friday, October 29, 2010

Ghosts - Ghouls and Goblins oh my!

As Halloween weekend quickly approaches, I find myself getting my kids ready for some trick or treat action and planning for our small Halloween get-together ala party.  I do not know about you but I love this time of year when the leaves are changing and people seem to be a bit happier.  I am not entirely sure if it is the weather that is changing everyone’s moods or if the summer is just so unbearable that it makes people grouchier.  Perhaps the answer lies somewhere in between both suppositions.  Now I know many of us really enjoy this holiday when we get to scare the Bejesus out of each other especially our children and our spouses and as we prepare for the bit T Day for us Americans when thousands of Turkeys will be given up for many.  So as you dress your kids, your dogs and your cats for the Halloween holiday and prepare for trick or treating and parties I ask you all how many of you love this holiday as much as I do?  Ghosts, ghouls and goblins.  For a gamer is there anything sweeter?

1 comment:

  1. Yup, Halloween is that one holiday where the commercial aspect doesn't seem to overshadow the fun. And yes, The Turkpocalypse is fast approaching.

    -Eli

    ReplyDelete