Friday, June 11, 2010

Time to rework the Cogs

Wow! I cannot say enough how thankful I am to all of my fans of When the Navy Walked. I am literally speachless by the outpouring of support and interest in the world. There have been so many people that have came up to me in the past few weeks to talk about the new game and I have been excited to talk with them about the up coming Africa campaign and Martian supplements.

With this in mind, I have decided to move on with my decision to write a role playing game based in the world of When the Navy Walked as well as a cross-over for Pulp Alley when David and I get it ready to be distrubted. Thank you again so much to my fans, without whom I would be in this dream by myself.

Now the dust settles on Arm Chair General and I am sure that you have seen the new look. I have made several changes to the layout of this blog including the colors and the location of tabs. If anyone knows how to get rid of that visual portal or viewport please let me know as I really want it to just be a black background with the actual page background image coming from either side behind. The next few weeks you will see a lot of changes here at ArmChairGeneral and I believe they will be for the better.

Good luck, God Speed and keep a sharp eye out for Airpirates mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment