Wednesday, March 10, 2010

District 9

I really enjoyed this movie.  I specifically enjoyed the documentary feel of it and the difference that they made with the aliens compared to the normal superior aliens running down hallways and thrashing marines aspect of aliens movies.  I felt it was a well done movie that did not overdo the politics nor try to shove beliefs down the audience throats unlike other movies in this genre. I felt it was a very good movie.  What did you think of it?


D9 photo used without permission on my blog. 

7 comments:

  1. I love this movie. Even though I can find a loto f holes in the plot if I think about it, the movie is just too interesting and cool to make me care about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was certainly entertaining. I'm looking forward to seeing some AAR's of games inspired by this film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Multi-National United
    MNU... a name you can trust"

    :-D

    Have you check their site?
    multinationalunited.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome movie with plenty of room to grow ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked it. Definitely different than other sci-fi movies so that was refreshing. I too liked the documentary feel; it made it seem that much more real.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes but how many prawns will return to rescue the new colony - gonna be dicey for the MNU and any other earth government. gotta feel sorry for the guy who was transformed by the retro virus

    ReplyDelete