Friday, February 12, 2010

New Dwarven Forge!

A whole bunch of Dwarven Forge just arrived in the mail for me the other day. I will be holding massive Dungeon Crawls soon!  I got six, count em, six boxes of the stuff from a friend who no longer has need of it so he gave me a good deal on the lot back in December.  I now have four rooms and passages sets, two wicked additions 1 and one wicked additions 2 sets, one narrow corridors set and several neat little trap pieces such as the ramp with the boulder and the trapped corner set.  This is a good thing because in the Chronicles of the Six they are about to enter the Yuan-ti's temple in Chult.  Time to get out the old Chult modules and the Serpent Kingdoms book because the reptiles will be having some very nice digs indeed and the adventurers will have to unlock the mysteries of the jungle and the connection to the lands of Chult.  Next week will be the next podcast session of the game as last Saturday we ended up playing Rock Band and discussing the finer points of computer building which although interesting was not exactly what I wanted to podcast.  There will be pictures of the setups and of game play from the podcast here on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Great Score! Looking forward to seeing some pictures!

    ReplyDelete