Sunday, January 17, 2010

VSF Venusians

Apparently I am on a painting spree today!  I hope I can keep this up!  Up next are some arachnid warriors from StarShip Troopers which I intend on using for that plus Venusians for my VSF and Pulp games.  I was inspired by Avatar pictures and scenes with the blue color of these creatures.  I have yet to see the movie.  You cannot tell but I actually used Bleach Bone on five of the creatures and pure white on another five.  They were painted dark blue and then drybrushed turquoise before the claws, teeth and sharp pointy bits were painted.

On a side note my four year old daughter has been singing the General's song "Pants on the Ground" from American Idol all weekend since she heard it on the radio.  It is charming to hear a four year old dispense fashion advice.





3 comments:

  1. Nice paint scheme! My ST box set is still for the most part un-painted. One of these days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect for the VSF game at Seige this Friday night bring em along!!!!! More Wild Martian Beasties!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I will bring them if I get the room Dave.

    ReplyDelete