Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Vehicle Cards for Force on Force and Ambush Alley

I have been working with Jim over at Objective Alpha for the past few months on creating vehicle cards for the Force on Force and Ambush Alley Games using the free to download MotorPool II statistics.  So far I have made pretty good progress on the Russians and Jim has the Americans and the British up on his site.  These cards work well although I downsize them to 3 1/2 by 2 1/2 so that I can use them as a pack of normal playing cards.  Jim's idea in keeping them bigger is a good one too if you like bigger cards on the table.  There is a thread on the AAG forum which is discussing these cards under Force on Force and his website can be found here.  http://teamblackjack.com/wargaming/objective-alpha/

Here is a few examples of the cards we have created.




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link ACG!
    I could never find these on the Team Blackjack site no matter how hard I looked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to speak with Jim about putting a link on the main page to it. I do not think there is one currently.

    ReplyDelete