Thursday, January 14, 2010

Listener Feedback on Podcast

I put the final podcast up last night and am curious to hear any comments and feedbacks from you all.  In the future my plan is to add effects and sounds to the podcast through music and effects listed under creative commons so as to not violate copyrite laws.  Understand that there is no way that I can completely get rid of background noise or the kids as they are part of the gaming experience for us.  So I pose the question to you my readers and listeners, what did you think?  Do you want to hear more?

In case you do not know this already I put an embedded player in the blog which shows a picture of the dragon and added a link to the podbean blog as well.  In addition you should be able to download right from iTunes.

2 comments:

  1. I will check it out and let you know !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just put up the second podcast tonight. They finally actually slew the jabberwocky.

    ReplyDelete