Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dwarven Forge

Does anyone have any Dwarven Forge or Mega Miniature or other type of terrain/dungeon accessories that they are not using and are wanting to sell or trade for reasonable value?  My wife has gotten me to start another Forgotten Realms game and I used my Dwarven Forge stuff again last night. The miniature gamer in me loves to use this stuff to populate the worlds even more so than the flat tiled dungeon and dragons tiles you can get at your FLGS.  This has resulted me in my new obsession with the really beautiful dwarven forge terrain.  If you do please let me know and we'll work out a deal.

I'd also like to know how you use this terrain or if you use it and if not not what you like to use for things like this.  Let's open this discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment