Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Strong Point and Addition for Firebase



















I was checking out TMP and came across an ad from my old buddy Chris of DansvilleWargamers fame. He had a series of very nice pieces for sale include two very nice strong points from Sentry Models. They have two reinforced bunkers on each side and a trench running between them as well as a mortar or arty pit (or AA) in the center and two sand bagged positions on the opposite side. I was thinking that they would look great as part of my firebase (although I do not know of any historically accurate ones that also had two sentry positions in the front) and also as stand-alone bunker complexes/objectives. I am going to be picking these puppies up as part of my Christmas (early January) present to myself. What do you guys think of this? I have included a few pictures of my firebase as well to show what I am talking about.


















1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome firebase. Modular but still decorative and appealing to the eye.

    ReplyDelete