Friday, December 11, 2009

Aeronef - British Skyship



While there are a good deal of dirigibles and balloons out there I noticed my VSF is lacking in airships. I have come to the conclusion that the only way I am going to get any scale models in 15 and 28mm of aeronefs is to build them myself. With that in mind I have taken to task to build up some very simple diagrams of what I'd like to accomplish. First on the plate is this British Skyship that I have modeled. I figure this is a medium sized nef that is used to patrol the straits between England and the mainland.


2 comments:

  1. actually flagship games had some that could eb adapted I am sure for what you want - flagshipgames rules and resin models have been bought by scale creep miniatures outta Cincinnati Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info Dave. I know Mark from Scale Creep pretty well. I will have to get with him next year.

    ReplyDelete