Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Blog Launched and weekend update

A friend of mine named Bryan has launched a new wargaming blog today. Check it out http://www.headbutzhovel.org/

We will be doing some FOF and VSF this weekend. I'll post pictures and AARs as I am able. So what is everyone else working on/doing?

We are hosting a big Black Friday and Saturday gaming event both days at my house. It is my hope to get a lot of gaming going on including AA/FOF, Warengine, VSF and possibly some ACW.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to be there, why do you have to live so far from Atlanta :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also checked out Bryan's sit loved what he did to the european building by scenic effects I have one just like it unpainted

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are more than welcome to come down if you want to bud. Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete